Disclaimer: I received this product for free to post my honest opinions. Compensation was provided and this post may contain affiliate links.
Happy Sunday friends! If you’ve been watching my IG stories, you’ve probably seen my recent love for meal-replacement shakes. Ive been incorporating VeganSmart All-In-One Nutritional shakes into my daily routine and it’s probably one of the best decisions I’ve been making for my health! I’ve been supplementing lunch each day with these shakes and I really love it so far! These shakes provide all the nutritional benefits my body needs and they taste pretty delicious! I recommend using dairy-free milk instead of water because it’ll taste a lot creamier and better in my opinion.
I love these shakes because you could easily add extra fruit or veggies to spruce up the flavor and they have totally satisfied my cravings! When Im craving something sweet I reach for these powders because they fill me up and get the job done! They also give me so much energy throughout the day and have even reduced my bloat. I like to add extra ice to make them thicker so that they are like a “milk shake consistency” which totally makes you feel like your enjoying a treat without all the guilt!
Here are the facts:
- Offers a complete blend of 5 different non-GMO plant-based proteins that build and repair body tissue and muscle. Which means, they are the perfect supplement post-workout.
- Contains nine different healthy and colorful fruits and veggies to support wellness!
- Contains Omega fatty acids which supports brain health, your heart and circulatory system!
- The fiber in these shakes help keep you regular.
- Contains prebiotics to stimulate the growth and health of your gut!
- Contains digestive enzymes which aid in digesting food throughout the day and absorption of nutrients.
- Free from trans fat, cholesterol, are dairy free, egg free, soy free, gluten free, free from artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, and preservatives.
- The powder blends well with just about any liquid!
Anyway, I think I found one of the best vegan meal replacement shakes in the market. I recommend these to anyone who is looking to add a complete /healthy dietary supplement to their lifestyle. This is especially good for people who live busy lifestyles and may not necessarily have time to eat a balanced healthy meal 3 times a day. For me, its been totally convenient to make a shake on a daily basis and my toddler loves them too! FYI they are safe for your little ones as well so feel free to share Mama! So far I’ve tried the chocolate and vanilla flavors. Both are really good! My favorite way to drink the chocolate is with berries! Add extra ice and almond milk and it’ll taste just like a chocolate berry shake you would get at Broosters! I add frozen pineapple, peaches, strawberries, and mangos to the vanilla one and its the perfect summer treat!